- ASTi Debuts its New Voisus Client for Desktops
- Embry-Riddle Selects SERA and Pilot PT for Aviation English and Virtual Reality Training
- ASTi's Latest International P-8 Systems Bound for New Zealand
- North Dakota ANG and ASTi Collaboration Develops 5G-Enabled RoIP Kit
- ASTi Wins USMC Contract from General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Embry-Riddle Expands PILOT Program with Additional SERA Instances
- ASTi Wins Contract to Modernize Naval Flight Officer Training
- ASTi Joins Forces with Vocavio as its Exclusive U.S. Reseller
- ASTi Integrates SERA at Lockheed Martin Innovation Demonstration Center
WHAT'S HAPPENING 2022
Our annual newsletter-of-sorts, where you can catch up on all things ASTi since we saw you last year.READ ARTICLES
SOLOInstant comms for training at the point of need. Brochure »
TelestraSimulation dev toolkit, runtime environment, networked audio. Brochure »
VoisusLive-Synthetic, highly realistic training solutions, off the shelf. Brochure » Unified Comms »
ELAEnterprise License Agreement Brochure »
IAInformation Assurance Brochure »
SERASimulated Environment for Realistic ATC Brochure »
Pilot PTPilot Phraseology Trainer Brochure »
Vertex Solutions Will Feature XR Training Devices Integrated with ASTİ's SERA
Vertex Solutions (Booth #2427) will feature a demonstration of the training transformation made possible by the integration of SERA's intelligent automation with their XR-based Immersive Training Devices (ITD). Vertex's ITDs are the common platform used by Air Force and Naval aviation training modernization programs.
ASTİ Integrates SERA at Lockheed Martin Innovation Demonstration Center (IDC) located in Orlando, FL
SERA integrates directly with multiple networked Prepar3D® visual simulation systems, one of which simulates the control tower at Pueblo Memorial Airport in Colorado. Featuring a panoramic control tower view, this scenario demonstrates simulation capabilities for initial pilot training.
VIDEOSASTİ OVERVIEW SERA & Solo for VR Flight Training Pilot Phraseology Trainer (Pilot PT) SERA for Army VR flight training program Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) Voisus for VR Flight Training
SERA with TakeFlight's AI Flight Instructor
TakeFlight Interactive has combined the power of games, AI and data analytics, to create AI Flight Instructor, a product that turns simulators into virtual flight instructors. ASTi and TakeFlight will be hosting a joint demo of SERA and AI Flight Instructor running on a VR trainer, to show how our integrated capabilities are the key to producing better pilots, in less time, at greatly reduced costs.
Five Kay, Okay?
We are also sponsoring the I/ITSEC 5K Walk/Run/Roll this year, and it's not too late to register!REGISTER